Purple perilla bush
One bunch of wall hanging plant has 7 branches,maximum length is 30-inch ( cm), thick and dense really natural looking
Every piece ivy has 4 kinds of various leaves size(large 3.75"x 2.75";big:3"x2"; medium 3"x1.75" small 1.75"x1.2")
- [WORK WELL THROUGHOUT ALL HOT SUMMER OR COLD WINTER] If you got tired of trying to have outside hanging baskets look good throughout the hot, dry summers or cold winters,the artificial hanging plants can solve your problems.no need water,no need maintaining.definitely add a view in your courtyard or balcony all year round.
- [AMAZING REALISTIC CLOSE TO NATURAL COLOR] mix these hanging fake plants with some other artificial scindapsus flowers,we believe you can not identify the fake one.they hang in the color seems to be true to nature.
- [THICKER AND FULLER;NO ODOR] compared with other brands,our fake hanging plants is thicker and fuller.it’s very large and lush,one bunch of the hanging plants is as full as 2 bunches appearance.May some normal size hanging baskets need to be bent upwards to make it fit since the stem is long. Of course, this would not be a problem if you intend to use them in a deep patio container or a huge standing pot.
- [WORTH THE MONEY,SAVE YOUR TIME] real flowers--too much maintenance.too much waste.don’t worry about brutal weather any more,will save your money if you are a floral plants fan since the artificial plants will stay fresh through the whole year.These artificial ivy hanging plants are worth giving a try if you're looking for this type of plants.
- [MEET ALL DECOR DEMANDS] artificial hanging vine is popular in home ,wedding ,office ,restaurant,hotel decor.can be used indoor or outside. Can be hanged in sitting room,living room,bedroom,courtyard,balcony,patio or lobby bar in various furnishing style:concise ,modern,retro,Bohemia etc.
- Please note: The production of artificial ivy plants require many steps, many of which are 100% handmade . It may occur during transport that some delicate leaves may fall or bend. If leaves falls you just put is back to the stem or use a little hot glue to stable it.If leaves are bent, you may briefly use the warm blower to retain their original shape.